Someone please talk to me

Posted , 3 users are following.

I need someone, everything is too much

0 likes, 5 replies

Report / Delete

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi Nick,

Sorry you are suffering but know you are not alone. There is hope and you must be strong and take steps to feel better. What have you tried so far?

Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

I havnt done much recently, ive just been trying to deal with it. In the past i have been to the doctors with my parents and they refered me to a mental health place and ive been there before. Its horrible there and i dont want to go back. My parents dont want me to take medication. For the last month its been bearable. I met this girl and she made everything much easier, but last week she has really distanced herself from me and i feel the same as i did before, if not worse. Last night when i posted this discussion, i was at breaking point and couldnt take it anymore. I had called the only few people i could call and none of them answered (none of them really know how  i feel) and i told my closest friend this morning and he told me i was overeacting and that posting here is a waste of time. He doesnt understand what its like so in the end, i just left it. What do you do to try and make things easier when everything is at its worst?
      Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Private message me... Idk how to do it lol. I know how it feels I have no support and no one to talk to about this except for my counselor once a week!
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

You can private message me if you want to talk we all here to help each other. You're not alone

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Thank you for your responses, i really appreciate them
    Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up