Something is bothering me!

Posted , 3 users are following.

I woke up at night (before i went to sleep i had a panic attack)i just opened my eyes and saw it was night so i went back to sleep but i feelt like theres something bothering me,like something doesn't want to let me sleep i cant explain it wasnt a panic attack or something it was like something inside me is angry i just cant explain pls help me get rid of this!

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Do you know where you will go when you die? That ? wakes me sometimes. im trying to find peace.
    • Posted

I always wonder where you go when you die,it makes me anoxious
  • Posted

Stay strong mate anxiety sucks it plays horrid tricks on our minds

Have you had therapy to try and learn how to deal with it?

Its worth a shot works for some and dosent for others

Take carebiggrin

• Posted

Some people try Melatonin to calm them and help them rest well, but I prefer Valarian root it is very calming. Try to finish things everday, don't go to sleep with things not finished, if you do make a list of those things and what day you will finish them. This will help you rest. Hope it is helpful

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.