Something near vagina. Please help

Posted , 4 users are following.

This discussion has been locked due to a period of inactivity. Start a new discussion

I found this thing near the bottom of my vagina. It looks like a bubble of skin and it is squishy. It doesn’t hurt though. I’m a virgin too. What is it?

0 likes, 4 replies


4 Replies

  • Posted

    Btw, It’s located where the Perineum is. 
  • Posted

    Hi Cecilia, it sounds like it could be a harmless cyst.  But do get it checked by a doctor or clinic nurse just to be on the safe side.  And let us know how you get on! 



Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion

Report as inappropriate

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up