Something on my labia

Posted , 3 users are following.

They’re like a whitish color and I have one on one side of my labia and about 3 on the other. I have one right under my vaginal opening as well. At first it just stung a little to pee and now it’s gotten so unbearable I have to force myself not to cry when i pee. I have no idea what these are or how they got there. The only think I can think of is when I had rough intercourse with my boyfriend of 6 months and had these all of a sudden. Been trying to research online and it’s worrying me. Someone please help

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

why not go to the doctor... it would only take him a second to look and he would likely start treatment and you would be better the next day. if its as painful as you say.  it is probably and infection or something if it hurts when you pee.
  • Posted

Best thing go to the doctor. You could have boils/carbuncle if so these need to be drained. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.