something to try and help us get along

Posted , 3 users are following.

So, I started by researching about spiritual enlightenment this lead me to astral projection from here on,

I began to read about astral projection as it interested me. I began reading and it started to come up with stuff about Demons and possession 

from there I began to worry excessively about it due to me having a very vivid imagination where I can think up a very frightening scenario which scared me further.

Constant worry lead me to become anxious, scared, worrisome and frustrated as this was all I was spending my time on because I started to obsess about it. 

I gradually started to overcome this 'fear' or 'obsessional thinking pattern' butthere was still a present sensation of anxiousness and fear around me so I began to talk

to someone from 42nd street.

If you spend excessive amounts of time worrying about things that aren't worth it, you will begin to lose yourself in the unrealistic world of your IMAGINATION.

If you applied the same amount of effort into something positive that you wish to achieve, doesn't this prove we are able to do so? If you consistently drive yourself towards something,

you can make it a reality both negative and positive because they both work in the same way.

So internally, your comunication with yourself is how we control this. Dwelling on matters will only have a certain outcome with its results. 

If persistant worry has created this anxiousness inside of me, what would persistant focus on excellence be able to create?

If we put the same amount of effort into creating excellence, what would be able to achieve?

We can either control our mind and thoughts and create the desired achievements, or we can let our mind control us and

send us down a long, miserable path of practical hell. Standards; we need to create a standard, what do we want to create

from ourselves? we need to live up to that standard, what is the mimimum standard that you require in your life? You know what is

not acceptable to who you are. Live by your standards, do not deviate from them. 

We are always able to put a better standard in place, but do not fall below standards that we have set for ourselves. 

We must discipline ourself to support our standards.

To get what we want to achieve, we need believe in ourselves. Make foundation to support the outcome we want

If we can imagine these constant negative scenarios, why don't we spend a little time imagining a life where we are consistantly happy, certain and strong.I thought I'd try and write something up to try and stay positive in this scenario although it's frightening x x

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi Tanya, it's very much the basics of self hypnosis, opening up our subconscious mind and then using visualisation and positive affermations which stay in the subconcious mibd and then into the concious mind.

Im going to practice my self hypnosis again everyday for the next 2 weeks and see what effect it has.

neil 

• Posted

Hi there 

phew if you could do this and stop excessively worrying about everything and the searching for the slightest linked symptom you would be so much better 

do not be held to ransom by imagination and as much as this and other sites are good at giving information without training /knowledge I do believe them to be dangerous causing googlitus this is a condition that when presented to medical practitioners can actually confuse the issue.

go for it love to see you emerge 

• Posted

I'm trying but the feeling of not knowing who I am scares me
    • Posted

It's like you know who you are but you feel changed and it's so scary sad
    • Posted

Ok so lets analyse this 

let's start with 

what do u know

your age, you're gender , your eye/hair colour, where you live, what you like to eat, where etc your name 

I believe you to be clever with a high functioning brain 

what is it you perceive as not knowing only what you have questioned on this site and had others question that info is not certified by practitioners etc this is a brilliant site but sadly allows us to worry

so I ask again what is it you don't know  

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.