Somthing to be positive

Posted , 6 users are following.

This discussion has been locked due to a period of inactivity. Start a new discussion

Something to be positive about ladies.............................

ITS THE WEEKEND BABYYYYYYYYYYY :lol:

We all seem to be having a bad week so maybe we can have a relaxing weekend and start next week off with a more positive mental attitude :wink:

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

I'm with you MSG - lets all get back on that train on Monday and start afresh :P

Have a good one everyone :wink:

• Posted

Sorry but I can't join iin as this means only 2 day before I have to return to the chaos that is an infant and nursery school

New children who are not properly toilet trained, snot, tears and sick - I CAN'T WAIT

No seriously I love it but I am not looking forward to next week -

I think I will celebrate next weekend though!!!!!!!!!!

Happy days (are nearly over)

Laups

• Posted

Hi Laups,

Rather you than me - although next week will be busy for me too as the schools are back and I'm in school meals and so the office phone will be ringing off the hook!!!

Hope your week isn't too stressful and enjoy your new class smile

• Posted

I'm inthe same boat - back preschool next week. Gone are the lazier mornings and my son doesn't want to go back to school. the joy of September

KJ

• Posted

:lol: :lol:

Woohoo!!!!!

I keep forgetting the school hols are different south of the border. Our lot have been back for 2 weeks.

College was like a ghost town during the summer...it was great! Plenty of spaces to park...empty class rooms to use (my students are SVQ (NVQ down south) so we don`t work to an academic calender).

Back to reality with a bang now... :lol: :lol:

Hope everyone has a cracking weekend.

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion

Report as inappropriate

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up