Sooo tired

Posted , 4 users are following.

So June 12th I was diagnosed with hsv2

Let me give you some back history

I was seeing a guy around feb-april and the last time we slept together was April 20th & I stopped seeing him

May 28th a guy came home with me & went down on me

June 5th I had "what I thought" was an ingrown hair

June 6th went to the doctor

I had 1 small blister on the inside of my left thigh & 3-4 blisters on the inside of my left ankle

I started to have an inch & white chunky thick discharge

My doctor called me June 12th to tell me that all my blood work/pap smear was negative but my culture came back at hsv 2

I went to planned parenthood the 21st & they told me I have BV & a yeast infection

Ever since I've been taking all these meds I have been sleeping ALOT & I can't seem to "wake up" while I'm at work. Also pretty irritable.

I keep trying to convince myself that I don't have herpes & keep doing research thinking that something else is wrong sad It's already hard to make connections with people so I don't know how I'll have any future relationships.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

I dont think it bothers. It has become common nowadays and you can control this by proper medication. incase you are positive. smile.

• Posted

Any infection can take a lot out of you, sapping your energy.  Plus, the meds are doing their job attacking what's already in your blood stream.  A fight is going on in your body.

It's tiring... rest is a great thing.  If you feel tired, sleep!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.