Sore

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hey! Last night i was a few bad dreams about death. When i woke up my body felt really heavy and my breathing is pretty bad atm could this just be panic from the dreams 

0 likes, 6 replies

Report / Delete

6 Replies

• Posted

I had a night of wierd dreams aswel, and feeling bit low today, think it's just the anxiety acting up from it 
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

I often think about death which makes me feel really anxious and I feel like my breathing funny or I'm not gett
    Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

Cont sorry getting enough air.  It's anxiety for sure, try to keep busy this will take your mind off your breathing.  I downloaded the app which this site advertises I've been using it and have found that it helps in times of anxiety!
      Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Don't be concerned about dreams they are your minds way of filing things that you've experienced and thought during the day, good or bad dreams are just dreams the mind doesn't descriminate. You're reaction to your dream is the heavy feeling and breathing. Just see dreams as the filing cabinate and which is healthy for your mind to do. 
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Finally the dreaming of death doesn't mean anything it's often a metaphor for something else so don't take your dreams literally, running around with no trousers on in a dream doesn't mean you've done or about to do it, it's your mind just doing what it needs in sleep. 
    Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up