Sore teeth and little cracks starting to form! Am I over exaggerating! :O

Posted , 4 users are following.

Can anxiety cause teeth to become weak and/or sore gums! Omg I see ting cracks in some of my teeth like it's little bit of blood but I am sure this is over exaggeration ....Then again my gums are pale and sore :O Some of my teeth feel weak and one of them I think has a hole! Is this anxiety, and can it cause weak teeth? rolleyes

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Do you have regular appointments with the dentist/oral hygenist ?
  • Posted

Hi amba, as Helen has said, do you go to your dentist regularly? Or the hygienist? I had a problem like this when I was younger. I went to the dentist who sent me to the hygienist. She cleaned my teeth, ( with a hook and this weird paste she put on my teeth) I'm not going to lie, it was unpleasant, but my teeth have been great since! I think it would be best to tell your dentist.

Hope this helps,Jack.

• Posted

Honey, the only person who can answer this is your dentist. I really don't think anxiety can cause dental problems, but I could be wrong.

In any case, if you're not sure, just go to the dentist.

Love Tess xx

• Posted

Hello Amba

When was the last time you went to the dentist ??

Sometimes plaque forms around the teeth and it loosens ends up in the mouth.

It is like a chalk, when this falls away it leaves a gap, this stuff is controlled by floss a thread that is pulled through the gaps in the teeth.

If you go to the dentist they will give a check up and clean then polish your teeth.

It sounds also you need the whole to be filled.

If your gums are pick they are generally in good condition, If the gums are red and bleed you need to see your dentist

Stop worrying, get yourself a good dentist, in the UK, NHS CHOICES They have a register under post codes and you will find dentists in your City or Town, sometimes nearby

Good Luck

BOB

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.