sores on vagina. does this look like herpes *pic*

Posted , 10 users are following.

This all started a few days ago. I shaved my vagina and noticed several small, white, hard bumps. I thought it was irritation from shaving until I saw a couple on my minora. They don't appear in clusters, a bump here and there. The two on my minora are close, they have gotten larger, but they aren't raised. They aren't painful, but they aren't painless. Mostly uncomfortable. I also haven't noticed any seeping. I also noticed white/yellowish spots on my vagina. Not raised or textured, just irregular spots. I'm afraid it might be herpes. I have an appt with my gyn tomorrow

0 likes, 5 replies

Report / Delete

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi there, this definitely looks like it could be genital warts! You need to get to a clinic asap and get it swabbed.
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Hello,

Did you ever get a diagnoses/treatment? I have what looks very similar to this and am waiting for an appointment... very concerned.

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

I wanna know did you ever find out ?
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

How do you post pictures? 
    Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up