sorry

Posted , 3 users are following.

Sorry guys that I haven't been on in a few days iv been really ill couldn't get out of bed been in bed for 4 days yesterday was a good day for me was well again but now getting some kind of shooting plan in my tonsal ill keep you updated on things how to help tomorrow enjoy your Sunday well try haha Sundays are always poop lol

1 like, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Hi Paul, sorry you aint been feeling so good, hope your on the mend now, have a restful night and take care smile x
    • Posted

No need to be sorry lol but thanks and anxiety not to good today lol nearly had a panic attack but it's gone now 
    • Posted

It sure is I haven't had a panic attack in a good few months been well anxious today feeling as my heart it's beating weird lol
    • Posted

Thats not so good, its rotten when you've been doing so well then bash it all kicks off again, at least you didnt have a panic attack smilemy heart has also been beating realy oddly the last week or so, do you think you've felt more anxious today because you've been feeling a bit under the wearher sad x
    • Posted

No was okay with it just since the odd beating has started I have been anxious 
  • Posted

Oh paul, sorry you are feeling low. Remember, this is your anxiety about health playing with you, there will be a good explanation like a passing throat infection. Nothing sinister or bad. You're in control. You got over it before and you can do it again. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.