Sorry for another post sertraline

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi sorry me again just looking for some postive feed back on sertraline been on it a week now things been looking gud after id been on citalopram for 6 week im now on my 8th week on meds and go away in 2 week :-0 i want to feel better i guess and here that this dus work x

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi, me again, personally i'd be looking forward and getting away from the norm, and a distraction. when I was going through the side effects, all i wanted was to get away. Even went camping in the van -4 temp at night, but It was away and at the time thats what I needed. 

By week 4 things may start to ease anyway, if not before, so dont fret, about it now or even when the time comes. Make a packed with yourself to enjoy yourself, no matter what.

Depression/anxiety has taken enough of our enjoyment away, dont let it do it again, your taking the steps needed to get back to being yourself, again. Remember its the side effects from the meds, thats giving you doubts, try distraction technics when they appear

• Posted

By the way you will feel better, but we have to do some of the work ourselves, too, Walking is a fantastic distraction and feel good therapy. 
    • Posted

Thanks nick for your reply :-) yes im looking forward to a week away with my family im hoping its going to give me that extra push i need x
    • Posted

What distractions do u use?? Yes i walk my dog daily now and enjoy it x
    • Posted

Im away in 2 weeks also, been counting the days, I live in Ireland, with wife, kids, family in the Uk, aint seen in 12 months. It will do us the world of good.

My distractions walking, cycling, reading, diy(Im a carpenter), this site, camping solo and with my wife and daughter, and work, now the weather is better gardening.

Hope to combine the cycling and camping when the weather warms up a bit more

• Posted

Aww really that must be hard nick ive been trying alot of things but mainly enjoy the walking i still get some physical symtoms of the anxcity which drive me mad :-0

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.