sorry I have to leave for a while

Posted , 7 users are following.

I'm sorry to everyone but I am not very good at the moment so feel I should leave the groups for a while to get myself better.

I know how you all feel as I am in my dark tunnel, sorry to say goodbye for now.  Grandmaw

1 like, 10 replies

Report / Delete

10 Replies

• Posted

Wish you better xx please consider sticking around as maybe we can try and help a little. Sometimes being able to vocalise honestly about your feelings and fears can also give a little bit of relief. We all recognise the tunnel but sometimes a bit of support can flicker a small light to navigate that tunnel.

I really hope you get some relief from your symptoms. Have you been suffering for a long time or is this a fairly new situation for you?

Blessings and a huge hug to you

Lorraine xx

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Dear grandmaw.. I sooooo wish you well.....take life easy, relax..pamper yourself and do ANYTHING and everything to help you to unwind and find peace of mind....

Get all the help and support you can,...need......and deserve....

You will be in my THOUGHTS and PRAYERS....

I truly, and sincerely wish and hope that you will feel better in the very near future....big, warm hugs to you always....Deirdre xxxx

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

This is the time you should stay in the group and be supported
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

I totally agree with Ellen.
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Hello Grandmaw, This forum is there to help and support people. I feel you would be isolating yourself when you really need people to listen and support you. You may feel like this at the moment but do consider staying people are here day and night, don't cut yourself off from people who understand and care. Reconsider please. Depression can make us feel like we don't want to be around others, we isolate ourselves but we have all been there and just writing how you feel can be a release and to know that others are supportive.

Sending hugs.

Elizabeth.

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Hi we can help you as we understand how you feel so why not stay with us.  If you decide not to then I wish you all the best. 

You can talk about anything on here or vent etc. and that's fine.   We will always support you and each other.  Lots of hugs.  Bev xx

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Thank you everyone for your kind words, I am sorry but I will leave because I keep reading other people's stories and I feel that I cant contribute to there discussion and feel really bad for not being able to.

You will see me back at some time, but at the moment I need to consitrate on myself and try to work things out, there is alot going on at the moment with my family which is stressful enough without me feeling like I do,  I have suffered depression and anixety for about 30 years, so I do know what you are saying is so true, but I cant do it. Sorry Grandmaw

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Don't give in

stay on this site and let your on line friends help you never more aloneness

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Take care...you will still be in our thoughts and prayers....I hope that you find peace....hugs hugs , to you lovely lady, in our hearts....Deirdre xxxxx
    Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up