Sound sensitive

Posted , 3 users are following.

anyone get tinnitus all different ones and sound sensitive. Its been a few days and its giving me anxiety attacks. Bad headache with it. I have had it before but it went away i need it to go away. Im on no meds i cant use them.using motrin or tylenol.  I cant tell if its from headaches or whats going on. I feel like something bad is happening.  Its like no ones cares or understands. Husband honestly cant handle when these weird things happen so i cant talk to him at all.   So hard to suffer by myself. I had mris years back and two years ago. Can someone relate? I has a full exam back in march i was fine. Will it go away soon again? Scared. 

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

hi lisa do u have it all the time? or on and off? 1 ear or both? i have it in my right ear and im sound sensitive too its like an echoey sound when i talk. loud noises also frustrate me and large crowds supermarkets stores etc sometimes i think im losing it
    • Posted

Different in each ear. Not all the time. Comes and goes. I checked it out years ago and then it went away. The last few days its here. I need all this to stop. I want to live and enjoy it. Accompanies headache..and suddle flashing light thing so i thought maybe migrane. I dont know, i dont get how life is good then boom this stuff happens. So unfair already. My support system for this stuff is poor. It seems to overwhelm my husband so I dont tell him much. sometimes i cant help but feel like im being punished for something by God and im a good person so i dont get it. All i do is try to help everyone else and yet here i am..😔
  • Posted

Hey Lisa

Im sorry your feeling rough

I dont have any experience of what your suffering so I cant help with that.

Could it be an ear infection or perhaps toothache like one of those headaches and you  dont know really know where its coming from

Maybe you should go back and get it checked

You know the drill keep hydrated etc

Your not alonesurprised

• Posted

Thank you. I actually was just at dentist for check up and tmj flare up. Praying it goes away as weird as it showed up.
  • Posted

Dear Lisa,

i'm very sorry to hear that you're scared.

I have permanent ringing in my right ear. I'll also get an excruciatingly high pitched ringing that fades into a low muffle, around once a week.  it doesn't cause me headaches though, so i really think you should go to a doctor. Perhaps the headaches are brought on by your anxiety about the tinnitus rather than the actual tinnitus itself. 

I've been told that Tinnitus is not exactly curable...every night i leave the radio on to get to sleep, it kinda cancels out the ringing. Luckily i don't have a partner or this would drive them up the wall.

People certainly do care, you just gotta tell them! 

• Posted

I actually just came back from an urgi center. Was surprised i have fluid in both ears and a maxillary sinus infection. But i dont feel congested? He said it didnt matter he sees the fluid. Got antibiotics and hopefully will heal up now. Blood pressure was elevated but i think cause im sick and i was so nervous busy believing i was wasting my time. I know anxiety easily easily blood pressure, it was fine last month.
    • Posted

I am healing just need the fluid to dry up in my sinuses and ear canals. headaches have improved.  Thank you so much for asking. You are so kind! How are you doing?
    • Posted

Ah good going in the right direction.

Im ok same old, goods and bad days

Take Care

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.