Spaced out!!!!

Posted , 4 users are following.

I hate those days where I feels so zoned and spaced out!!!! Anyone relate?

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Hi Emilylawless

Have those days very often, what do you find helps you?

take care

• Posted

Nothing! I try to work out not think about it whatever but nothing helps I feel like everything is going on around me and I'm just blank..:.: I've been given Zoloft but I'm too scared to take it.... I'm aways scared of those crazy symptoms blood clots suicida thoughts and stuff
    • Posted

oh, the symptoms of taking the meds might not affect you in that way though, would it not hurt to at least try them?

• Posted

Yeah I know thy might not effect me but I'm so scared to take the chance I've just been so scared to try any meds
    • Posted

I think where I work at makes me that way. You gotta find what's making you be like this and solve the problem. I space out at work and I get migraines and headaches and feel like I'm going crazy. Once I'm out I feel better and more calm. Might actually quit. But I go through what your going through. It's not easy
  • Posted

Hey, i striggle with this too. From what i know its called dissociation, a normal feature of our body just malfunctioning. What used to help me though is an app called Calm. Although u have to purchase the full version in order to get all the features, it has a list of different meditations for different purposes. I used the "Return to now" meditation, which uses bells to help the meditator tune into the present. I meditated for about 30mins but tuned it down to 10-15mins. It helpes me sometimes.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.