sporadic fatal insomnia

Posted , 3 users are following.

for the passed month iv been having insomnia that wont go away some nights i dont sleep at all i never feel sleepy either i could be up for days and not feel the need to sleep its like my body does not want to i read about fatal insomnia a few weeks ago and im scared i do have dreams that seem normal to me i have other symptoms to like i cant seem to take a nap small pupils one is tiny the other seems to be a little bigger then the other i also have constipation i do snore so does that mean im getting passed stage 1 off sleep ?  also been on diazepam 10mg does not do anything for me

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Being of advanced age, I am not too proficient in computer matter. Thus despite efforts, I am unable to send a msg through this Forum. You can contact me through my e mail and I will clarify your pts. Wishing you the best.

Moderator comment: I have removed the email address as we do not publish these in the forums. If users wish to exchange contact details please use the Private Message service.

http://patient.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/398331-private-messages

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.