Spot on the penis is it a sti

Posted , 3 users are following.

I have had a spot on my penis shaft for some time now around 3 months+. Some days it's quite red and others is fine and un noticeable. It pops just like a normal spot and little bit of discharge comes out. When popped it's quite red and swells a little this then make the skin quite tough. I just thought it would just clear up after a few weeks like a normal spot but no it has not. I am not very sexually active either, but I am a gay man in a long term relationships, and have unprotected sex with the one partner. I have been reading some things on the Internet and it making me quite paranoid now. Please could I have some advice

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

They're fine, I get them on mine and had them looked at in the GU clinic, just don't mess about with them
    • Posted

What are they though mate? And what course of treatment ?
    • Posted

They told me they were nothing to worry about and offered no treatment. Mine come and go. Are you run down?
    • Posted

I think it is reckless to say something is fine ehrnbit comes and goes like that, ezoexitin the sane soot. I have found nothing but ignorance across the doctors in the GUM clinics. You both need to go be tested for herpes.
    • Posted

Edited version:

I think it is reckless to say something is fine that comes and goes like that, especially in the same spot. I have found nothing but ignorance across the doctors in the GUM clinics in Europe. You both need to go be tested for herpes.

• Posted

why on earth would you listen to such foolish advice. Have you no sense? Make an appointment to see your doctor right away. Why would you take such risks with your health? Do you really believe that these people give a damn about you?
    • Posted

Well that's not fair to say homo dieticus, because I do care. I have herpes and I was devastated, hence why I try to be support for others. There are people put there who do care for others well being and I most certainly do.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.