Spots of rash?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hello Ladies,

Do any of you get spots of rash? It looks like small blisters under the skin and feels like a burn. I have it on my thumb and hand. I know it's not a burn because I haven't burned myself. It's so weird because before the blisters developed it felt just like a burn that you would get from hot grease. It's very sore to the touch but no swelling or fever. I'm wondering if maybe I should see my dr or if this happens to others?

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi susane...use any different products lately? hand cream, cleaning products? wondering if you are having an allergic reaction to something. I remember years ago as a little girl, my mom was cooking shrimp...the iodine made her hands swell up awful. then, another time her eyes swelled shut from a cleaning product. she would have been around the age if menopause...things that never bothered her before started too. she was allergic to cats back then too...now she is fine with them!

• Posted

no, nothing different. it's only on the one hand. going to have it checked in the morning.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.