Spots or lumps under my tongue not sure what it is, maybe you do?

Posted , 2 users are following.

I've had a couple spots or bumps under my tongue for a while now and there seems to be more appearing. (bad photo but best i could take with this phone) tried searchin online to see if the yeast infection im having on my tongue is anything to do with it but havnt found any useful information about it. I've now got s few 'spots' and im wondering what it is, as they are not painful but are still noticeable and i heard the early stages of mouth cancer does not hurt. Does anyone know what this is? I've been smoking since 12 and now im 20 so im just thinkin of the worse scenario due to my circumstances. I've been trying to pack up since i noticed them a few months ago but im struggling to quit. if its dangerous i will but currently on 40-60 a day but often more when i start to drink on a night. could someone shed some light on my situation please. image

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.