Spotting :(

Posted , 3 users are following.

Oh no after 3.5 years post menopause I've spotted today had period tummy ache on and off anything to worry about or just one of them things ?

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Hi I'm 50 potentially peri with a few issues going off culminating into endometrial hyperplasia being diagnosis. If you want my opinion I think it's worth having it checked so you can feel reassured. There's lots of remedies out there.

Message if you feel you need to. Chances are it's just a blip (Mother Nature doing her stuff!). For your peace of mind just have a checkup.

Tc

• Posted

I went to doctors 2 weeks ago as had bad ovary pain now I know It was ovulation as had other watery discharge as well and a period 2 weeks later sad
  • Posted

Could just be a hormone surge, which is what happened to me. Or any number of things not to worry about such as stress or vaginal thinning which is very common in menopause. But it's still worth calling the doctor to ease your mind and to be sure.
  • Posted

Just a bit of s shock after 3.5 years of nowt 😩
    • Posted

I had the same thing happen. Symptoms of ovulation then period. Doctor and nurse said no chance of ovulation which was frustrating because it was like they were telling me what ibsaid was happening really wasn't. And I knew it was. Happened again a few months later but this time no period to speak of. Ultrasound and blood work showed definitely in memo. Did a biopsy to be safe. No problems. So she said estrogen surge. Probably what's happening to you too.
    • Posted

Well not memo...meno. Gotta love autocorrect. Even it won't recognize meno! 😊
    • Posted

Oh thank you for that Hun I deffo ovulated as the pain was bad and had a eggy snot discharge just like I did when I was normal lol First time it happened and my menopause symptoms disappeared this past week no wonder I felt better 😂

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.