Spotting in-between periods.

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hey smile

I'm in my early 20s and for the past year or so I have been spotting in-between periods most months. Is this normal? Should I go to the docs or am I just worrying over nothing? Also, I'm definitely not pregnant so that can't be the cause.

Thanks! smile

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hey Jessie,

did you go to the docs? Was there any light shed on this? I have the exact same thing. I'm also getting pain in my lower back and pelvic/groin area along with it and it's panicking me.

• Posted

Hey jac,

I have got a doctors appointment tomorrow (I know its been ages since I posted). I will let you know when I have been!

• Posted

Hi having th same pelvic pain and lower back with spotting and discharge? Do u get discharge? Zx
    • Posted

Hey,

I do get discharge too, yeah. I'm still being investigated. I'll update you when I'm any further forward.

• Posted

Did you ever figure oout what it is im gling through something similar. It does not let me live my life cuz im constantly worried

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.