Spotting through a whole month

Posted , 5 users are following.

Has anybody spotted through the whole month, bright red, sometimes just pink spotting. please help๐Ÿ˜ž

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

hi

i have had spotting just like that and then bam got a period it is so annoying im still waiting for a period since august the last two days i had wiped and had some blood with mucous nothing in the toilet ans barely nothing on a pad same thing happened last night nothing all day and the same last night this period thing is a nightmare i can handle the other 1000 symptoms but the period cant wait for it to be gone so yes i have had spotting pink red even brown im sure we arent alone

• Posted

Yes I have actually I have for 6 weeks straight! BUT my one friend says she as bleed for one years staright and this is second year and she still has to wear a tampon she is german and she won't go for a pap or anything! If you eat anything with soy or promgrant and there is other foods that have forms of estrogen in them or LOTS of times its just hormone imbalance or closer to meno. Watch the STRESS!

• Posted

Absolutely. This is the hardest for me to handle mentally. Never know when, how much. Will sometimes have sudden gushes. I hate it.

• Posted

Yes, I've had it. It was very consuming coping with it! But I am 8 months period free right now with no spotting at all so there is hope for you that things can change. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

• Posted

That sounds like a dr question. Especially the bright red. you should absolutely see a dr that does not sound normal

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.