Staring into Space and Ears Ringing

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi I have anxiety and have been feeling like starting into space lately lol and I also have ringing in my one ear 24/7. Anyone else experience this?

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

I go dizzy and then get a whooshing sound in my ears, I dont have it 24/7 but it comes and gos most of the day
    • Posted

Yeah that sounds like anxiety to me. I just wonder if anyone else experiences the ringing in the ears and or staring into space. It feels like I want to go into a trance lol. I have had that whooshing sound as you described also  
  • Posted

I get this ringing in my ears sometimes, it's gone now but as soon as I feel down it comes and goes...it's sooooo annoying 
    • Posted

yes it IS annoying lol Sometimes it is louder than other times. Do you ever feel staring into space? lol 
    • Posted

Hi yes I get both the staring into space really scared me at first but I have kind of got used to it now!
    • Posted

Yes it scares me but in a way it feels good lol like I am going into some meditative state. It feels like I cant stop staring lol. I think anxiety can cause this.  
    • Posted

Yes that's exactly what it feels like my vision goes into a blur and I just stare! Even when I try to look around I am still staring until it passes!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.