Start Weight: 16 stone 6lbs

Goal: Anything below 12 stone....

Wish me luck all any tips.

Lesley

0 likes, 19 replies

19 Replies

Next
  • Posted

:D hi, i started reductil last thursday this is supposed to supress appetite ,finding it good so far.my startingweight 17st :oops: i have set my ultimate goal as 12st 7lb.i have found this sight such a great help,with lots of people getting in touch privately and on open chat.good luck let us no how you find your first few days are going ? smile
  • Posted

Good luck! I've been on Orlistat for just two days! i started at 13.12 and my goal is 11 stone smile

Good luck to us all smile

• Posted

Good luck everyone!

I am on day 4 of Orlistat (I'm told this could be the day I start noticing things!??)

Start weight is 14.3 :oops:

Goal weight is 11st (at the moment) I've always struggled with my weight so I don't know what weight I will finally feel good at... I think 11st is realistic?? :?

• Posted

Hi

I've been on Orlistat now for two weeks now.

My start weight 15.3

Aim weight 12 or below

In my first week had no side affects, I also try to have 15-20g of fat per meal!

Believe you me you will learn fast on what you can and can't eat, I've made 2 mistakes.

1. Spag bol & garlic bread (extra lean mince & drained before adding a sauce) :oops:

2. Cooking chicken in Vegatable Oil (wasn't thinking that day) :oops:

But on a nice side I have found skinny cow ice creams are a really nice treat and low in fat. :D

Good luck everone

• Posted

Hi

I started on the 28th April

Start weight: 20 stone 7lbs :oops: sad

Goal Weight: Anything under 15stone

Weight now: 19 stone 6lbs

So far so good!

• Posted

Started 27th march at 145.7kg. Currently 137 kg. Target 95 kg. it is a long journey but I have started walking!
  • Posted

Good girl LellyM - I know you said recently you did no exercise so that's great news....you will feel so much better after it.
  • Posted

Hi all

I'm on DAY 2!

Start 16.11lb

goal = 4.5 stone loss? not sure yet anythings better than what I am at the moment, i'm a classic PEAR shape bigger at the bottom, legs and tum, can't wait to loss and hit the shops! :P

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE LOVIN ALL THE SUPPORT

aimee xxx

• Posted

I don't know how much i weigh as i would feel bad if i knew lol.

but i think around:

Start about 17st :shock:

end: 11st :D

Dnt know how much ive lost as im not weighing myself.

x

• Posted

Just had my weigh in at week 24 and I've lost another 7 pounds taking total loss upto 5 stone exactly. Really pleased so I think I'll eat a carot to celebrate!! :D
  • Posted

Started at 95 Kg (I'm only 5ft tall so BMI was 40) on 2nd May. Not had an offical weigh in yet but on my scales this morning I was 87.7.

I lost loads the first week but nothing the second but I find that when I'm not actually losing weight my body is changing.

Has anyone els had the bath moment? I used to let the bath drain and then when I stood up to get out there would be a whoosh as the water trapped between my bum and the back of the bath would come rushing past.

Now the water can get around the sides of me so no whoosh. :D

• Posted

Sashh,

I know exactly what you mean - I got into the habit of lifting a buttock as the water drained otherwise the bathwater tseunami flooded the floor!

Good luck with ongoing weight loss!

lelly xx

• Posted

:lol: :lol: :lol: Me 2 I can't wait for that either!!!
  • Posted

Lol,the bath moment :lol: :lol:

Thats so funny,but i know what you mean :lol:

• Posted

Hey, we \"biggies\" need to keep a sense of humour. If other people are laughing (at us?) We may as well share the joke.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.