26 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Sasx....many, many congratulations....you are simply amazing!!! Gosh I think that is a wonderful result. I wish you well in the days ahead, sorry can't help you with maintaining....haven't been there yet!

Imagine buying size 14 clothes, that must be a great feeling! Well worth the effort.

• Posted

Hi quill drill!

Long time no speak! Many thanks for your kind words, it is this site and all the helpful advice that got me started and has kept me going over the last seven months.

How are you doing?

Sasx

• Posted

I'm sitting at 2 stone off....need to gee up a bit and get more walking in...I don't do anything else...joints don't like it....weather is not good for walking at all but will have to get myself going again. Still on the blueys....not going mad but consuming more calories than needful at the moment so need to get those down again. Need to get down to the next 1/2 stone as the first goal.....I can buy size 16 now which fits and gosh I feel so good! Even standing baking for long periods and heavy housework doesn't seem to tire me like it used to so that's a great plus. And of course folk are noticing it all big time....I see them take a second look before they speak to me wondering if it is me....LOL! Others say I've lost enough!!! I think I'll be the judge of that....you can't win.,,

All the best to you.

• Posted

Hi Everyone,

Long time since i've been on here but I have gone back on the blueys after nearly a year, I gave up having found it frustrating about being limited to what I could eat, now realise I just wanted to eat crap!

I have a long way to go but am really determined this time, would love to keep in touch with someone else who has alot of weight to lose.

Start Weight = 341 lbs

Target Weight = 140 lbs

Week 1 Weight In: 332 lbs - 9lb LOSS!

Carley

[/img]

• Posted

Welcome back and good luck this time round!
  • Posted

Week 2 was much tougher, had a few nights out (parties) and a couple of high carb days with no exercise, but no accidents and no high fat!

Start Weight = 341 lbs

Target Weight = 140 lbs

Week 1 Weigh In: 332 lbs - 9lb LOSS!

Week 2 Weigh In: 330lbs - 2bs loss

bit disappointed that the loss wasnt greater, but a loss is better than a gain as we seem to say on here!

hope everyone else is well

Carley

• Posted

Week 3 and another loss, this time i am getting in some exercise

Start Weight = 341 lbs

Target Weight = 140 lbs

Week 3 Weigh In: 326lbs - 4lbs loss

• Posted

well done Carley thats over a stone you must be so pleased with yourself
  • Posted

Week 3 and another loss, this time i am getting in some exercise

Start Weight = 341 lbs

Target Weight = 140 lbs

Week 4 Weigh In: 323lbs - 3lbs loss

• Posted

thats excellent for your 1st month smile well done!
  • Posted

GREEN TEA'S A WINNER!

Start Weight = 341 lbs

Target Weight = 140 lbs

Week 4 Weigh In: 323lbs - 3lbs loss

Week 5.5 Weigh In: 320lbs - 3lb loss

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.