Start orlistat tomorrow and loafs of questions :/

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hi all. Im due to start orlistat tomorrow and I have loads of questions that I hope some of you could help with.  I will apologise now if they habe been asked a hundred times. I will just lost them to make it easier.  Just as a bit of background I'm 34, 5ft 2" and just under 15stone. I suffer from fibromyalgia and cfs which is making exvercise hell. Ok,  my questions:

* how many calories do you stick to a day? 

* how are snacks counted? As in I know its max 15g fat per meal but does that mean 100% fat free snacks or does it depend if you have any fat left over from meals e.g you only eat 12g per meal?

What if your in a situation weber there are only food potions that are over the fat allowance do you just not take that tablet or will it still cause side affects?

* I'm confused with the no more than 5g per 100g. What if its 10g per 100g and you have the full 100g but the test of your meal is fast free?? 

*how does alcohol affect the tablets? 

* and how many of you have stuck to the rules but still had side affects? 

Thank you so much for reading and hope you can help smile

0 likes, 18 replies

18 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Yes you have to lose 5% of your body weight otherwise they won't give you anymore
    • Posted

Brill thank you smile im looking forward to starting tomorrow. I have no idea what size I am a ive been living in Leggings and the same two very stretch size 12 dresses for over 2 years as refuse to buy big clothes again.  I was 14st 8 in 2004 and lost over 5st in 7 monyhs on WW taking me to a size 8. I vowed never to be that big again but I piled it back on during my last pregnancy and now cant shift it due to the fibro x 
  • Posted

What multivitamin ate you all taking as I cant font one with the bete thingy in lol

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.