Started Xenical today #day 1

Posted , 8 users are following.

Hi guys, been following this forum for a few days and great info on here to us newbies trying this medication. 

I was really apprehensive and all most quitting before I even started having read some of the reviews. This forum helped me decide to take that leap forward as I simply can't stand being so fat. This hot weather just crushes me  even more as I struggle to find clothes that fit and make me feel comfortable. 

So, day 1 has commenced. Wish me well and will keep blogging for support. I have 5 stone I want to lose. 

Thanks 

0 likes, 25 replies

25 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

keep going the last time i was on them i lost 5 stone , i have gone back on them as i need hip & knee replacements keep in toch n lots of luck x

• Posted

Good luck collette I am a newbie as well started taking it on Saturday so far so good kept to low fat diet doing slimming world and have had no accidents ( phew ) I have been only taking them twice a day because I have had fruit salad for my lunch but someone as replied to my post that they still take 3 a day so from tomorrow x
    • Posted

Hi, thanks for the supportive message. 

Yes I saw your posting and wondered whether to take it, decided to take with every main meal. 

Just set up mfp too, that was helpful as I could see breakfast was 11%fat. So no rush to the loo yet. Good luck with it all and look forward to chatting to you again as I have a bundle of fat to shed so imagine going to take some time. X 

• Posted

Hi collette I to have loads of fat I joined sw and have lost 10 1/2 pounds in two weeks get weighed again tomorrow I started tablets Saturday so here is hoping for a good weight loss . I also have a hell of weight to lose 10 stone so I am in for the long haul hopefully tablets and sw will help . Also terrified to eat fat especially in work incase I need the toilet haha x
    • Posted

Hi there, are you doing SW alongside these tabs then? Amazing weight loss in two weeks. Well done!!!  Yes I had the toilet doom today sad it was awful. X 
  • Posted

I am doing SW for about the tenth time but this is the first on the tabs fingers crossed for third weigh in tomorrow .
  • Posted

Welcome I was just like you.  It takes guts to go to the dr ,

I've just had my 1st weigh in and lost 15lb in a mnt , nearly fell of my chair.

Keep focused and keep to 5g per 100g and no more than 15g per meal you will soon reap the benefits . 

Happy chick x

• Posted

That's amazing - well done!!!! I will be over the moon with that. 

Just logged my food and only consumed 756 calories today, need to work my food out and increase that 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.