Starting 6 month on citolptam

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi folks hope this find everyone doing better or feeling well. Started on month 6th been doing good last couple weeks we are leaving for Italy tomorrow and this morning got up feeling good went to finish packing and boom dizziness , sweating, slight stomach and chest discomfort. I thought not now anyone else after 6 months still have episodes ?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Louis

I'm on 6 months now and when we started looking into booking a holiday a few weeks ago boom mine all came back too and I'm still not feeling great, mornings are the worst! Like you I thought after 6 months and was doing so well I would be through it but it's like I've gone backwards! Hope you manage to have a nice time xxx

• Posted

Hey foxy we made to Italy not doing to bad. Had a little uneasy feeling on flight over but just worked thru it. I have to agree mornings still odd but I take mine at night. It is a lot better got to admit this far in gotta keep going.
  • Posted

Yes you can still have the occasional episode at this time ...... even a year after, though not often.

It could be that with all the planning and packing for your holiday has left you a little tired, and even a change of routine can bring about a setback.

Many many (many) years ago leading up to my marriage I had a good 18 months, and the few months before the big day I was feeling absolutely great.  We got married and had a wonderful day, and the day after we packed up our car to drive off on honeymoon and along the journey the illness suddenly hit me again.  I'm sure I must have overstretched myself, became tired or something ...... was so annoying.

Im sure once on your holiday and back into the swing of things it'll settle down again for you.

xx 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.