Starting second period in two weeks :(

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hello everyone, Im getting ready to start my period for the second time in two weeks. Mentally Im a wreck! I feel like Im so wound up and going crazy. Its so scary at times. Please pray for me to stay positive and to get through this! Hope all of you are doing well today. Hugs going out to all of you smile

0 likes, 14 replies

14 Replies

• Posted

I'm right there with you Becky! I am a nervous wreck today. I had my period twice last month and my body is still trying to regulate itself...I think!

Praying for you today. Hope your day gets better!

• Posted

Thank you Vee, Im so tired of feeling this way! I just want to get through this already. I will be praying for you. Have a good day!
    • Posted

Hello Becky.I'm praying for u.it's going to get better.Thts Wht I tell myself when I have hot flashes

• Posted

Thank you.....I hope that you have a good day and I will be praying for you and that your hot flashes are minimal smile

• Posted

I feel you! I pretty much feel like crap every single day! Aches, pains, insomnia, fatigue, anxiety, panic attack here and there. The only thing that keeps me going is the hope that this is all just temporary and that I will be able to enjoy life once again!

Hang in there girlie! We can get through this!!!

• Posted

Hi Becky periods will get better and die down eventually don't be scared I know what it's like I had all that now mine has stop just waiting to see if they will come back 

all normal for us girl....you will be fine it will get better hugs xxx

• Posted

Thank you Maria! The feelings like Im loosing it is what tears me up sad Did you feel that way and did the feelings stopped once your period did? I hope that you go all the way through it with no sign of starting again. Thank you for you response...it helps smile

• Posted

Hi Becky,  thank you....your not losing it, when my periods die down I continue to have symptoms for a while my hotflashes and cold ones has stop thank god and what I was experiencing, but the achy feeling around my waist like twinges is bothering me 

no idea what is going to happen when I fully become menopsal but all I know right now m enjoying myself 

do what ever you have to do to help yourself....when periods calm down you should start see and feel changes ok.

• Posted

Thank you Maria, so glad you are enjoying life right now.....gives me hope. Take care
  • Posted

hi becky, I went through that last year after always be quite regular, my doctor said it sometimes happens so I left. I did have a couple of regular cycles and now I've not had one for a few months. I also have been through hell, night sweats, erratic moods etc I'm starting with HRT patches tomorrow  I'm praying this helps. I totally know where your coming from keep going to the doctors until they do something don't leave it like I did .

• Posted

Hi Stephanie, thank you for your response. My doctor wanted me to take birth control but I do not want to prolong any of this. I hope that you start feeling better. Take care of yourself smile

• Posted

Good luck with the hrt Stephanie, let us know how you get on. You need to be a bit patient if poss - they say to try & give it a 3mth trial before you decide if it's improved things. some ladies have to try a different regimen if the 1st doesn't work. xxx

• Posted

funny! thats the "impatience" symptom!!! seriously, i hope you have good results with your 1st hrt regimen like i did hun.xxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.