starting soon

Posted , 4 users are following.

hey everyone

ive got an appt at the docs 2moro to ask if i can start taking these.

Is there anything that i should do to help things before i start taking them?

thanks

Sam x

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi there,

I am starting tomorrow I can't wait I know it will not be easy but I do hope it works. I hope you get the news you want at the doc tomorrow, Lisa B

• Posted

hey lisa

fingers crossed ill be given them 2moro

ive asked for them before and was given them but my head wasnt in it and i was just about to start uni so i didnt think i could do it, ive finished uni now so ive got a fresh start ahead of me without the preesures of doing my work. im thinking to myself if i can put all that time and effort into getting my degree, then why cant i do it to loose my weight.

when i got them before i had to prove i could loose a few pounds on my own before i was perscibed them, so im thinking thats whats going to happen 2moro

ill keep u updated

good luck

sam xx

• Posted

just got back and hes perscribed them to me, bit anxious about it because this is a big step for me but hopefully it will give me the kick i need.

ill keep u updated

sam x

• Posted

Hi Sam,

Thats great news, I am glad you got them. I started this mornig as you know and I have to say I feel empowered because I have these wee pills. Good luck on your diet journey and kepp updateing because I will keep up with how you are getting on, Lisa x

• Posted

Welcome and good luck for the journey ahead. It is not an easy one and no pill is a miracle cure but it helps keep u on track and gets rid of a third of the day you take in...I do wish someone would invent that miracle pill soon smile.

All I can recommend is to read as many posts as you can from way back when even,been a member since June and I still go back and read old ones. There is so much advice out there.

Keep us all updated and anything u unsure about,come on here,someone will answer.

All the best.

• Posted

hi sam

just to say good luck seems we're all in this together good luck, will be good to compare notes

sam xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.