Starting tomorrow....

Posted , 3 users are following.

I tried orlistat tablets last year but never really stuck to a diet.

I'm starting them again tomorrow and i really want to stick to it this time,i really appreciate and help or tips :D

Thanks

x

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi Clare,

Welcome to the orlistat family. I would recommend you take alook through some of the old postings as there is lots of good avice there. It has certainly helped me.

My advice - don't expect miracles. You still need to make the effort yourself. The tabs won't do it all.

Also, avoid eating too much fat as it can be quite antisocial and embarrasing.

GOOD LUCK!!

Lelly xx

• Posted

Hello Clare88

Welcome. I am new also. Lellym is right about the old postings. There is a massive amount of help on these pages. A wealth of experience, and great support.

I wish you well on your journey.

• Posted

Thanks guys :D

i will have a look through them just now smile

• Posted

Hey clare88, smile

I am also new and been takin tabs for a week now, you,ll find the forum a great help and inspirational at times. Everyone is really friendly here. I am having between 10-15 grams fat per meal with tab and also following weightwatchers points, or you could try calories, i think about 1500 daily for most people depending on how much you have to lose. I found that cheese is a definate no-no if dont want any accidents!

Good luck with your journey. :P

• Posted

Hi Clare

Welcome to the club; like everyone else i advise reading through some of the posts as it is a huge wealth of knowledge ... alot more than the doctor gave me!

i've been on the tablets for about 8 weeks now and have lost just over a stone, the forum has been a great help.

good luck and let us know how well you get on

Carley x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.