STD?

Posted , 4 users are following.

imageimage

help im scared

0 likes, 16 replies

Report / Delete

16 Replies

• Posted

do you have any unusual symptoms? a yeast infection you will have white discharge and it will burn / itch

Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

i dont burn, just itch. i went to the gyno in January and got tested for all possible stds. but i dont believe that includes warts and herpes. it just looks abnormal for me.

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

it does look similair to hpv warts. i would ask a gynocologist.

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

there is a good chance he will not get them. many people fight off the hpv virus on their own. use condoms just in case. there is also the possibility he already has the virus and is just not displaying symptoms. some warts are so small that people dont notice. getting the warts removed will make it much less likely to pass them onto someone else.

if he does begin to get them, you guys have to be mature about it. and dont blame yourself... for all you know he passed them onto you. there is no use in either of you blaming each other. remember- its only a virus. it will clear once your immune system learns how to fight it off. warts are just excess keratin in your skin.

the stigma behind genital warts does more psychological damage than physical damage. you're going to be just fine! i promise in 5 years you will laugh at how freaked out you used to be over them!

Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up