STD test negatibe after 3 months but still have penis pain

Posted , 2 users are following.

I have been posting the process of what was napping with symptoms, tests, doctors and their respond. Just to make things short I had a sexcual incounter handjob with no protection and b*****b with. After the exposure I had numerous symptoms that I saw quite a few doctors but they kept telling me I was wrong and that I was in good health. Yet my symptoms keep telling me otherwise.

I took test before 3 months but I need to get my mind right. I finally managed to make the complete 3 months and all my results came back negative. But the problem is I still have penis pain like its abnormal. So I am still not sure what I have and is discomfortable. Was 3 months not enough time to get accurate results or do I have to wait longer? Doesn't anyone have the same problem?

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Hi James, Can you explain this pain and when you get it or is there all the time or just when you get and erection, and just where about in your penis it is.

• Posted

It's mostly after ejaculation. My foreskin feels tender that I get discomfort from the underwater when my foreskin rubs on it. I have taken test and everything is fine. Idk what it could be.

• Posted

Hi James, So when you masturbate do you use the well know grip of steel? if yes there your problem and its not doing your penis anygood, as this is really the only thing I can think of that is causing you this problem, that's why your feeling sore.

Now If I'm right then its time to change over to the feather light touch, add in some baby or coconut oil and your have the feeling of a vagina, might take a couple of weeks to your ejaculating but you never go backwards, OK

• Posted

Well the pain started to come back after sex. Had sex because my results came back negative in June on the 3 month after exposure. I recently had sex and it feels like my penis burns because my foreskin is tender and for the past two days it seems like my foreskin is pealing.
  • Posted

Well the came started to come back after sex. Had sex because my results came back negative in June on the 3 month after exposure. I recently had sex and it feels like my penis burns because my foreskin is tender and for the past two days it seems like my foreskin is pealing.
    • Posted

Hi James so are you using the grip of steel for masturbating, if so there is your problem, time to do the change Like I said above, and also cut back on masturbating to see how this goes with these pains your getting. OK

• Posted

But it's not about the grip because it was mainly penetration. Masturbation didn't really happen. Plus i forgot to mention that my lower back on the right side hurts, and because of my penis pain I have stomache pain.

• Posted

Hi James you would not get a pain fro just sex, but what I'm trying to say when you masturbate, which as guys we all do, otherwise you would not be having sex, we do one and the other follows. OK

So when you masturbate do you use a very hard grip, because I believe this is where your getting your problem from, the other pains your getting could be from you getting stressed, as stress will do that to you.

If you cant tell us how can we really help you.

• Posted

When masturbating it's just a regular grip. Im saying that I might have some kind if infection or something through my body that my semen or precum cause my penis to sting after. That's why im saying that the recent incounter there was no masturbation just intercourse.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.