Stem cell paste injection for nerve pain

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hello everyone, I would like to update on my recent stem cell paste injection for nerve pain. I received in January & June stem cell paste injection for pudendal neuralgia & bulging disc pain. Dr. Todd Malan of Scottsdale ,Arizona harvested adipose (fat) tissue from my abdomin through a mini-liposuction. He then separated & counted the live stem cells (millions). The stem cells were formed into a paste without added enzymes or other substances. The stem cell paste was injected into the pudendal nerve & bulging disc of my spine. This stem cell paste injection will be healing and combating inflammation/pain. It will stay at the injection site for 2years. I no longer have the burning pelvic pain. I no longer have the painful sciatica. Dr. Malan is the first physician world wide to treat pudendal neuralgia with stem cell paste injection. This stem cell paste injection will heal any nerve, joint, or disc. It will grow new cartilage for a joint. The cost is far less than expensive knee and back surgery.I'm no longer taking massive doses of narcotics! Send me a message if you would like more information. Take care......

0 likes, 5 replies

Report / Delete

5 Replies

• Posted

Do you live in the US? I ask because I'm wondering if insurance covered this procedure. Any chance you might know if Medicare will pay for it?

Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

Amkooffee, I live in the U.S. Specifically Peachtree City, GA. No the stem cell paste injection isn't covered by insurance or Medicare. You can call Dr. Todd Malan's office in Scottsdale, Arizona at (480)998-7999. You can set up a free phone consult with Dr. Malan. He will explain everything regarding the stem cell paste injection. The office will explain the charges for the stem cell paste injection. Take care.......Pegs

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

SO SO happy for success story....How long did you have to stay in Scottsdale?  How long did the procedure take?  How many times does a person have to have this procedure? It sounds like you had this twice, is that because you had two different issues? Is this the same procedure that Dr Jarnagin does, and if so why did you travel to Scottsdale?  Thank you so much for any assistance you can give me regarding this procedure. 
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Hi Peggy, how much was the cost of the injection and was it painful?
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

nerve pain is the worse pain ever, I also had nerve pain in my ankle then i have used gabapentin medication to get faster relief, its really nice medicine use it diffidently i will give you faster relief.
    Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up