STI scare - Herpes or not?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi guys. I had u protected sex with a girl around 10 days ago, and have some red areas in my groin.

They don't seem ostensibly consistent with herpes - they're flat, non-blistering, not painful or itchy. The one actual raised spot you can see is, I'm 99% sure, an in-grown hair, from both it's appearance and the fact it predates the sex.

Any ideas what this might be..? I have to say the idea of Herpes is freaking me out big time.ima****ge

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Groin area, that's just to the upper left of the penis between the inner thigh and central pelvis.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.