Still a bit skeptical about my physical symptoms

Posted , 3 users are following.

So I’m finally getting over my anxiety and depression after being on mirtazapine for about a month. My mood is much better and my mindset has totally changed from constant anxiety all the time that I was experiencing. However I’ve noticed the physical ailments that were also contributing to the anxiety/depression haven’t gone away. I’ve had some tests done by my doctor and they said I was healthy. Still having diarrhea/stomach pain everyday, feeling short of breath, blurry vision sometimes, and faintness/dizziness. Wondering if this is normal and the symptoms will eventually get better or should they be gone by now.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

I too also still having physical symptoms even tho my anxiety is calming down. Headache (more like needle pain that comes and goes quickly), very tight in the back of the neck and my shoulder, belly rumbles. I hv cold too which somehow makes me more anxious. These physical symptoms sometimes could trigger another anxiety cz we believe that these symptoms is not from anxiety. I think we should just positive thinking.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.