Still bad

Posted , 3 users are following.

This discussion has been locked due to a period of inactivity. Start a new discussion

Feeling really scared sad and agitated.Diazepam not working,going out a necessity but terrifying.When will I have another good day,why cant I have just one,sometimes,maybe regularly so I can be normal!!!

I am scared of everything,not much of a life,a manic episode would be a fine thing,I dont mean that,am just so fed up of being patient

Jox

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Really scared and anxious,cant think rationally,am barely holding it together,this is when lifes not worth it.Help!

jo x

• Posted

Jo, hang on in there, remember that it's just one of those bad phase's, i know it's hard, try to do something to take your mind off the bad thoughts and feelings, thinking of you x :wink:
  • Posted

Hi - I can't talk from own experience but see my husband suffer every day.

I don't think one can nderstand unless you're going through it.

Don't know if you know the book f Dr Claire Weeks ; self help for nerves - it is very helpful and hopeful and found it comforting to read that you are not alone!

Every one comes out of it and a lot stronger!!!

Wish you all the best

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion

Report as inappropriate

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up