Still convinced I am having seizures

Posted , 5 users are following.

Just 5 minutes ago I was sitting at my desk as normal I had two waves of panic come over me that lasted about 1 to two seconds a time. The whole room started feel like it was going darker and foggy.

I then started to get like a warm adrenaline feeling through my body which lasted about 5 seconds maximum before it went away.

What is this? I have read so much that seizures in the temporal lobe can cause waves of fear from nothing so I am panicking that over the last 5/7 years I have had this and deja vu on and off.

Please can I get some advice?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

it honestly sounds like a panic attack to me. you should get it checked with a dr but that's my thought on it. a lot of ppl get dejavu too, I don't think it's an indication of seizures necessarily.

• Posted

hey Jonathan....if you ever have a seizure you won't even know it! you completely lose all concept of time. you usually don't know who you are or anyone else is! you're completely out of it for several minutes. And every muscle in your body hurts cuz that's what you've just done, SEIZED! that means all your muscles tighten up and it feels like your abdomen feels after you've done 50 sit-ups!

don't worry, you'll KNOW if you ever have a seizure!

• Posted

It must be very hard for you to not trust anyone's advice and be stuck in these constant thoughts. It's no wonder that you have constant panic attacks.

Have you tried therapy yet?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.