Still feeling ill on Citalopram on 2omg

Posted , 9 users are following.

Do anyone know if it is normal to be sensitive to noise - not want to go outside -when i do i feel like i cannot breath  - all my bones ache -feeling tired  - feeling sick after eating - generally feeling run down like i have never felt before - Has  anyone else gone through any of these systems .

My life is unbearable at the moment ...

1 like, 20 replies

20 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Sorry to hear. Anxiety and the different feelings suck. Seems to be so many different variables and symptoms in each person. Still on the 20mg Celexa, 20mg Prozac and 1 mg clonazapam. 1100mg of Tegretol xr for seizures. Psychiatrist and neurologist visit this week so maybe some alterations. Talked about psycho therapy which I know nothing about. Been trying to rid as much stress as possible my using detachment to whatever. My prayers go out to you for peace and healing of this condition.

• Posted

How are you nikki?

• Posted

Hi John,

Not to good ,still feeling bad - now if i go out with the dog for a little bit i cannot breath my shoudler blade hurts, i am feeling totally exhausted ,my bones are aching ,just want to give up really -it is hard to keep trying and the next day does not get any better .thank you for asking 

• Posted

Were you able to tell your doctor your situation right now,, hopefully you feel better soon... How was your sleep also?

Pls update us

Were here for you

Jv

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.