Still going strong.

Posted , 2 users are following.

I've been on 10mg of Cit for just about 13 weeks. I had a bunch of side effects along the way but the past month they slowly started to diminish. I have barely any. If anything I've just been tired here and there but I work Construction so Its most likely due to being tired and wore out at the end of the day. I feel like myself. I feel good, relaxed and able to go about my daily activities with no issues. I sleep like a baby, before being on this I was awake 4 or 5 times a night. I'd have panic attacks 2 or 3 times a day that would leave me almost paralyzed and frozen with no breath for an hr at most. My chest would be tight on a daily basis. Slowly that diminished also as the Cit started to fully work. I'm 31 years old and I enjoy beer. I have 2 or 3 a weekend but found out that you really have to watch your intake while on Cit. It makes you drowsy and tired and the next day it makes you feel kinda run down. But overall I'd pick this medication over and over again over anything else. If you would have talked to me or seen me months ago before Cit your understand this this is a miracle medication.. For anyone who feels like there is no hope just fight through it. And while being on it if you have a blip just tell yourself it's temporary. Everything goes away and works itself out. Be patient..

1 like, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hi william,i am so glad you realize that citrolopram works for you ,and yes donot drink too much each week as it can cause you problems whilst taking your medication.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.