Still learning!

Posted , 4 users are following.

ok so the leaflet says to take the bluey with your meal or up to an hour after. So if you take it with a meal does that mean you have just an hour to eat fat? Dunno if this is a dum question :oops: but im like looking at the clock thinking \"what time did i start eating!???

Confused.com!!! :? :? :?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Kaz

I think you have up to an hour after eating to take the tablet as digestion begins almost as soon as you start eating, and in order for the tablets to work, they should be given the maximum time to 'get to work' on your food!! Hope that makes sense :lol: its probably safer to take it just before you start eating

K :D

• Posted

Yep, I take mines just before I put the first mouthful in ... smile
  • Posted

Thanks u guys! :wink:
  • Posted

Yes i get a drink with my meal an take tablet just before start eating if i forget then i generally know round about how long since i ate and take it and i dont take it if i have not had a meal with fat in as it pointless

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.