Still losing

Posted , 3 users are following.

Just wanted to let you all know, still doing well, 1st 10lb weight loss in just 8 weeks.

Not a huge amount maybe to some but for me this is a miracle, I'd maybe lose a pound every month if I was lucky, I feel so good about myself right now.

I don't post very often and didn't want a pat on the back but just wanted to let any newbies know it really does work. I eat really well too.

I still get tango'd and sometimes don't specifically know why but it seems a small price to pay to me.

Still have a mountain to go but I'm well on my way.

Good luck to you all, hope it does the same for you too.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hey Sooki

Well done thats fab.... congratulations on ur weight loss..... it a great loss in just 8 weeks....

I bet u are really proud.. Keep up the good work

Kind Regards

Dal :D

• Posted

hi sooki, thats great well done. i was at my docs this week and had lost half a stone so i was thrilled at longlast a result!!! good luck dawnx
  • Posted

Hi congratulations

I have been using the tablets combined with Metformin for 8 weeks and lost 1st 4lbs - don't talk yourself down you have done really really well!

I am over the moon with my weight loss as I have changed very little in my diet and the results are fab - I was with weight watchers for 6 months and just kept gaining without cheating! I now know I had all sorts of imbalances etc so I am happy to be losing!!!!!!!

• Posted

Thank you.

Congratulations to you all too. Fantastic results.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.