Still sad

Posted , 3 users are following.

Went back to dr today 5 weeks post op, he said my nausea and anxiety are not from gallbladder and sending me to other dr for test . Still nauseous and anxious 😩 please tell me I will get better 🙏

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Laurajean

​Sorry to hear of your troubles post op.

​You are doing the right thing to get further tests and hopefully this will help pinpoint any issues. That said, 5 weeks is still quite early days after surgery and your body will still be getting used to its modified digestive system. I am also 5 weeks post op and doing Ok though I did have other digestive and health conditions prior to surgery.

Try to stay positive and post back how you get on, good luck to you x

• Posted

Thank you for your support. I really hope there isn't anything else serious going on. I'm

Scared 😪🙏🙏🙏

• Posted

Hi Laura jean, it may be the vicious circle of extreme anxiety causing the nausea. It's good thatyou are getting checked over as this will put your mind at rest. However, everyone is different, and it may be that you are just still recovering from your op. What we have to remember is that we are born with the gallbladder and it's there doing it's job for years,so to be suddenly be without it, it's bound to take a little time for your body to readjust. Try some relaxation or CBT off of the you tube, I am sure it will take the anxiety levels right down. Keep your chin upsmile

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.