Still Suicidal

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi, Thank you for your comments. I still feel very suicidal so exhausted and in pain that I cannot manage to control and don't know who I can turn to as I am so desperate. I am afraid to phone 111 because I had a dreadful experience when i asked for advice in March and the crisis team have not been helpful. I am supposed to be sorting and clearing my home of 60 years, with all my parents things, and it is more than I can cope with and nobody I can trust as all my sisters want is to get me out of the house as soon as possible regardless of my feelings, all they want to do is to take me to court to take possession of my home.  It is all too much.

2 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Busybee

Sorry you are still feeling bad.

Do you have family and friends you can call to get a bit of support for today.

Then go back and see your gp tomorrow for help

You are not alone you are among friends here

Stay Strongcool

• Posted

I know the pain of depression and how it makes you feel.you feel like you can't handle it anymore and you feel like giving up.but don't give up,you have to be really strong.you really really need to go to a doctor or call a friend if your feeling like this.you should not be alone.i know when you feel this bad you don't want to talk or have people over but by the sounds of it,you need help right now..phone a friend to come be with you for a while or maybe you friend can take you to a doctor
  • Posted

First of I'm sorry to hear you have to sort all your parents stuff and leAve , I am new to this site and find myself like you very depressed and suicidal but I'm learning to cope with my head and to stop these bad throughts running in my head!! Now I haven't read your other post but I am here and I want to help you as much as I can, so from what I can see is I take it you lived In the property that your parents have? And your sister are wanting you out! So do they know how you have been feeling? I know we find it hard to open up about what is going on in our heads and we struggle to open up! Have you got anyone that knows your deep throughts? If not it's good to talk to us on here ! I find it helps a lot (it's like for me a dairy but my dairy talks back by all these lovely people who understand us! I may not know you but I feel your pain and I don't want you to do anything silly don't take your life! You may think your worthless and can't cope like I do but we can all help eachother ! I had a very bad day the other day and everyone on here helped me made me see things clearly ! We can fight this feeling ! Let's be strong! So explain to me what's happening? Do you have to leave this property 100%? Have you got else where to go?

Xxx

• Posted

Hi, Yes I have found somewhere it is not ideal and needs a lot of work  doing to it, I only said it would do to try and get the pressure off me from my sisters but they are still pushing me to get out even though nothing has been agreed as it is a probate sale.

I am so scared.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.