Still trying to get the word out about Prreze, it worked for me

Posted , 1 user is following.

I have been on this forum for about 3 years. Maybe more. I had pityriasis rosea, mine lasted over a year. I was here looking for help, now I am here giving help. I tried every thing that anyone recommended. NOTHING worked. I am still reading people's stories of how they used dandruff shampoo for 4 weeks, twice a day, went to tanning beds, ate only certain foods, took vitamins, and SUDDENLY, after 6 weeks their PR MAGICALLY went away... DO you hear yourself????? Most PR only lasts 6 to 12 weeks. By the time you started all that mess, you probably had the rash for 3 or 4 weeks. All that stuff you did helped your mind, but didn't help your PR.

There is a cream out there, it is called Prreze. You buy it online. You put it on twice a day. Your rash turns red on about the second day, and by the end of 7 days, YES!!!!! ONE WEEK, you rash is gone. They guaranty it. Money back. Reviews. I don't know if I am allowed to tell you where you can buy it, but just type it in your browser, it is on a bunch of different places. If it was a scam, it would be gone by now.

PR is nasty, ugly, depressing, itchy, and all around not nice. Why on earth suffer? This is my actual skin. I am going to try adding pictures. I just found out recently that the type of pityriasis I had is called pityriasis rosea giganta. It means the rash circles just keep spreading. I had some that were the size of my torso. First picture is before. Second picture was 1 week later.! If there are no pictures, I did something wrong. imageimage

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

I think the pictures worked, you just have to click where it says "image" to see the first one.

Report Reply

Report as inappropriate

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up