Still worrying I have a tumor :(

Posted , 5 users are following.

I went to the doctors on Wednesday describe all of my symptoms leg/arm weakness, tingly fingers and toes, pressure in head all for past week. Everything's pretty much gotten better and the pressure has gone done from a 10 being it's worse which now I'd say is about a 2. It's more of w dull pressure not lasting constantly. Ibuprofen does seem to help but I know it's not good to take all the time and daily so I try and take as little as I can but it's been hard. Doctor said since my symptoms are getting better she is pretty positive it's not a tumor and could be an array of things but couldn't give me a definite answer. She said if it were tumor symptoms wouldn't get better but would get worse and I would have vision and hearing changes throwing up a lot etc. she kept saying not to worry myself about it and I was going to be ok. It helped for that day and yesterday mostly until the pressure see me for get start to intensify a bit yesterday evening but then I got better (I had some glasses of wine lol). I dont want to worry bc my dr knows what she's talking about but I still wonder wtf could this be?! Why would I have head pressure like this for a week now?! It's scary...any advice?

0 likes, 18 replies

18 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Sorry been busy. Head pressure is still present but not constant and very dull it's been getting g better daily. Not sure if it's anxiety but all I can say is I'm happy it's getting better.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.