Stinging in tip after urination

Posted , 2 users are following.

i need help desperately I have been dealing with this for 6 months seen so many doctors and a urologist they said everything looks normal had scan on my kidneys, my testicles which were a little swollen at time and thought to been hydrocele , that's the end I heard of that, I also had a camera up the pee hole and everything looked normal I have had antibiotics for uti, also had doxy and the 1 time pill for gonnorhea and chlamydia, had about 4 blood tests and 13 urines 2 swabs all negative

but everytime I urinate about 10 minutes later I get a sting, and a mild burning sensation right at the opening of my penis, I have no discharge, no bumps or lessons

everything else looks normal apart from a tiny bit of swelling in slit of penis

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

i find if i stand it relieves pain alot but if I sit down it comes straight back on

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.