Stomach!!

Posted , 5 users are following.

Does anyone else just get an uncomfortable bloated feeling in your stomach? It's not heartburn but a warm full feeling in my belly.

2 likes, 13 replies

13 Replies

• Posted

It also feels when the bloated feeling in my stomach is there the ache in my back/shoulder seems to be worse.I am going back to my doctors next week to ask for an abdominal ultrasound to see if my gallstone has moved or grew. There is something not right somewhere.
  • Posted

You can't get the gallstones out can you? Just the gallbladder?
    • Posted

That is where your gallstones usually form is in your gallbladder. You have them somewhere else?
  • Posted

No not that i know of anywhere else. I thought maybe they could do something to get the stones out without having to remove the gallbladder?
    • Posted

Best see your doctor seek advice, depending on where the gallstones is, they can be stuck in the bile duct or gallbladder neck. But guessing is no good, get checked out.
  • Posted

I am going back next week and going to ask for an ultrasound. I am waiting for an endoscopy.
  • Posted

The fill our stomach with air before surgery. It should go away in time.

Its common in all gallbladder surgery. Bending will be hard for awhile.

If it keeps up see your doctor.

Lori

• Posted

Yes I have had that feeling every since having my gallbladder out in July 2014.

Still got it and a lot of pain, my Dr, is sending me for an ultrasound and chest x-rays.

I find it hard to eat anything until lunch time as I feel bloated all morning.  I had my gallbladder removed by Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy.  I had extra cuts as my operation ended being a major op.  I was in hospital for 8 days not 1/2 days as normal.  I am also on warfarin which is a complication by itself.  I am 64 and I find my life has changed forever since have a severe DVT with PE in December, 2012.

In January last year I had my first gallbladder attack and ended calling ambulance and was in hospital for 4-5 days on antibiotic as my gallbladder was severly infected and was full of stones and blocking the entrance. They booked me in for an operation but before the op day, I ended up in hospital again, the same happened 4 times before finally I made it to the operation date.  I was in surgery for 2-1/2 hrs. You need to check with your Dr.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.