stomach

Posted , 5 users are following.

SOMEBODY ANYBODY PLEASE HELP LATELY I BEEN HAVING PROBLEMS WITH MY STOMACH AS IF I'M HUNGRY OR I'M SICK TO MY STOMACH IS THIS PART OF ANXIETY

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hi....it can be a symptom of anxiety along with a lot more.... I don't get the stomach symptom that often anymore but when I did I would feel really hungry and other times no appetite at all...if u are concerned and it's happening often maybe speak to ur gp? Hope this helps xx
  • Posted

There are many minor issues that could be causing this.

It is not the best thing to start at the serious possibilities as it is probably nothing serious.

Just pop to see your GP who will know what is causing the problem after examining you.

Don't worry.

• Posted

MY DOCTOR PRESCRIBED ME ZANTAC FOR MY STOMACH BUT I DON'T TAKE IT SHE SAID I HAD REFLEX BUT IT WASN'T NOTHING WRONG WITH MY STOMACH UNTIL NOW
    • Posted

I had a lot of symptoms first I ended up in hospital now I attend gp every week to I get stable again....if the tummy is the only symptom u have try taking what gp prescribed and if no better go straight back?
    • Posted

Gastro-oesophageal reflux is a common diagnosis. Zantac (ranitidine) which is a H2 Histamine Blocker works by reducing the amount of stomach acid, and is very effective.

The side effects of this drug can be dizzines, headache and diarrhoea.

Zantac is used to treat stomach conditions such as ulcers, but there are many other medications that can be prescribed in place of it.

I think you should return to your doctor and ask him/her to review your symtoms, with a view to maybe prescribing something more effective.

• Posted

Have you got any other symptoms? When I had anxiety I had really bad butterflies,but I had a heap of other symptoms.
  • Posted

Anxiety can definatley stomach problems in people.  Nausea, pain, gas, bloating, gurgling.  If you are very worried it wouldn't hurt to go to your doctor, but if you are definatley having anxiety these symptoms are very common.  Try going for long walks, deep breathing and exercise.  Or see about seeing a therapist.  Good Luck!!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.