stomach churn and butterflies over worries..help!

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hey guys.

New to these forums only signed up as I decided it was time I tried to fix myself haha! Anyway,a quick backstory is me and my girlfriend broke up about a month ago..wasnt an overly long relationship however me and her were bestfriends for years..texting daily! She dumoed me and basically said she couldnt do a relationship but is still mad about me! Shes always textinf her and shes on my journey homr from school everyday so she often sits beside me..its tough! Anyway..when I think of her moving on or anything I get a horrible churn/butterdly feeling in my stomach..and I cannot stop it! I tell myself it will be okay as I know it will..but I just get so down! When i had breakups perviously they consumed me and I get very down and my appetite goes and all I can think of is the situation..resulting in the stomach feeling..sorry for the long post..how can I stop this or get some relief..thanks!smile

0 likes, 4 replies

Report / Delete

4 Replies

• Posted

Truth is it will probably take about a year for you place those feelings into memoris and move on. When dating someone and their your best friend it a double punch in the gut. Because she broke it off she already resolved her issues before or to the point she no longer felt you two should be together. Try to keep busy and be open to enjoy others company. It hurts my friend. Whatever kind words she told you she still ended the relationship so she wanted out. dont take her words literally. be patient and in good time you will meet someone who loves you as much as you love them. Chalk this up to first love. You can tell her to please stop texting you and sit somewhere else. Dont allow her to mess with your heart or your head. She doing what she feels is in her best interest, but really not caring about your feelings at all as she sits next you and feels you two are chumps to meet her needs. Thats rude really. So you know..The last love is the best, the first love does set the bar.
    Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

Yeah I agree eith you,the worst of it is I didnt want a relationship for a long time and she pursued me..she was always the girl who was there yano! I know it is hard and it will be hard..but i just wish I could mabey even reduce the pain I dont know haha!

We have the same group of friends so unfortunatley there is no getting away from her..even on nights out I will hear of who shes with! I acctually dread nights out now that were broken up for when I finally jear about her new guy !rolleyes unhealthy I know!

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Hi, Kyle...I'm sorry you feel so down.  I have had so many relationships that went south, so the secret for me is to not love ever again...Don't do what I do because you are young, but I had two marriages go bad, and I'm all alone again, so I'm done...Hope this helps....HUGS.
    Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up